|Picture from link|
The other day I posted my goals for 2014, I decided to write a quick list of my beauty resolutions, I am obsessed with beauty and clothes and makeup as is every #bblogger and some times you need to set yourself a few guidelines.
|Picture from Link|
- Mascaras, I can only open one every three months, even if I buy or receive ones within the same three months I must not open it till the one I am using dries up or the three months is up. The only exception to this rule is when a mascara is so awful and gives you eyelashes to give Spidermans webs a run for his money you may dispose of it in the bin and open a new one.
Picture from link
- What looks good on other people/bloggers, may not look good on you, try things on and stop shopping with your eyes. Remember you are a midget with really short legs and mini skirts are maxi skirts on you.
- Find a moisturiser that works for you and stop going back to your "old reliable" it does not work for you and is no longer reliable.
- Learn to use liquid eyeliner, gel liner is not the be all and end all.
- Review your brushes you have over 200 of them let people how good or bad they are.
Picture from Link
- Bigger brows are better, no matter what crazy thoughts come into your head! Remember how long it took to grow them back!
- Bring a makeup bag everywhere, you never know where you end up or what might happen. If you forget your foundation again, a little improvisation with concealer, powder and moisturiser works wonders.
- Dare say you may forget it all always carry a spare eyebrow pencil because you can go anywhere with no makeup but not with no eyebrows.
- Find a good shampoo and conditioner buy a stockpile of them because remember what happened to Avon Argan Oil Shampoo, actually in general remember what happened to all of Avon!
- You must use who a whole eye shadow this year and not the one you use on your brows and not any black eye shadows either.
Hope you like my beauty goals of 2014!